Do you want your music to sound loud and punchy? Soundchop Studio will help you turn your recorded tracks into studio quality releases!
Hi, my name is Andrew Sniahirou, and I’m a sound engineer here at Soundchop Studio. I offer mixing and mastering of guitar-based music – all kinds of metal, rock, pop rock, indie rock, post punk, guitar pop, and other genres. The studio is located in Minsk, Belarus, and I’ve been working with musicians from many corners of the world – Norway and Finland, Russia and Israel, Ukraine and Belarus!
I’ve played in many rock, industrial, death metal, and grindcore acts since 2002, so I have an insider’s understanding of musician’s needs, desires and expectations. I will do my best to find and emphasize the unique aspects of your music, combining my technical solutions and your creative vision!
How it works
2. For new clients, I offer a Free Demo Mix service! Within 3-5 days (depending on how busy I am) I will send you a 1-minute mixed fragment of your song, usually a verse-chorus section.
3. If you like the mix, I’ll make mix revisions that you may ask for. Then I will send you an invoice for the services that you require. Supported methods of payment are Visa and Mastercard. When the payment is complete, I will send you your mixed and mastered song both in the uncompressed wav format and mp3. Multiple songs/albums are mixed with a 50% advance payment.
4. A song is typically mixed within 2-5 days, depending on how busy the studio is at the moment and how many revisions you will require.
(up to 25 tracks per song)
This package includes mixing and in-the-box mastering of your song (multitracks up to 25 tracks and up to 6 minutes in length), as well as reamping and drum replacement, if required. So far, it is the most popular option!
(26+ tracks per song)
This package includes mixing and in-the-box mastering of your song (multitracks with 26+ tracks and up to 6 minutes in length), as well as reamping and drum replacement, if required.
Mixing your vocal tracks with a music stereo track (wav format), mastering included.
In-the-box mastering of your stereo track, mixed elsewhere, adding some
extra sauce and magic to it!
- Instrumental versions: FREE with any mixing package
- Master versions for normalized streaming distribution (Spotify, iTunes, etc.) – $10
- Youtube optimized master version – $10
After the total number of songs and services has been negotiated, I will send you a link to your invoice via email or your social network. Please note that I will require your name and address to fill it.
Supported methods of payment include Visa and Mastercard. All transactions are secured by SSL encryption and are performed in a protected TLS 1.2 mode with a 256-bit key. The online payment processor also supports 3-D Secure Verified by VISA and MasterCard Secure Code technologies.
All international orders are billed in US dollars, so if your card is issued in your local currency, Visa International/MasterСard International conversion rates may apply.
When the payment is complete, I will send you your mixed and mastered song both in uncompressed wav format and mp3. Multiple songs/albums are mixed with a 50% advance payment.
You may request your money back at any time before receiving a full-length uncompressed audio file.
Let's make some good music together!